Moving house


For this you have to contact your electricity provider. 


The information needed for ordering and terminating a contract normally is:


  •   The meter number
  •   A correct meter reading
  •   The date on which the change should be registered
  •   The customers full name
  •   Date of birth
  •   Phone number
  •   E-mail adress
  •   The name and phone-number to the landlord/owner